This activity from the Woodland Trust is a great way to get your kids active, using their imaginations, and learning about nature! Challenge them to:
1. Lie on the ground and wriggle like a worm
2. Flap their arms like a butterfly flutters it’s wings
3. Put their hands on the floor and scuttle about like a spider
4. Do some giant leaps like a cricket
5. Crawl on the floor, then curl up into a ball like a woodlouse
Then, head over to TheSchoolRun.com for lots of interesting minibeast facts, photos, and a video.